CRIP: January 10, 2019 – January 15, 2019
The Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center & Spa
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive, Frisco, TX 75034
CRIP Staff will make reservations for all residency programs.
Please notify CRIP staff via email of any changes to reservations after the
November 19th deadline.
CHANGE FOR 2019; Section 1: Interviews (including callbacks) end at 1 pm. This also means that the people should be checked out by that time. The time includes anyone using a meeting room as well for interviews.
- Group Rate: $188.00 single/double + 13% tax
- Please see our "Reservations" page regarding Late Checkout
- Includes evening manager's reception, full breakfast
- To avoid an early departure fee, clarify length of stay upon check-in
- Meeting rooms: $150/day - Please pay AACPM - not Embassy Suites
From the Airport:
The Embassy Suites hotel is 20 miles from either Love Field (Southwest Hub) or Dallas Fort Worth
Embassy Suites is not an airport
hotel and does not provide transportation to or from the airport .
You have several options for transportation to and from the hotel:
1. Airport Shuttle Services: a shared shuttle service is an economical
way to get from the airport to the hotel, but may take as much as two hours
before arrival at the hotel. The Go Yellow Checker Shuttle is $34 on way;
price goes down for multiple people traveling together.
2. Car Rental: Hertz is close enough that the hotel shuttle will
pick you up. You can rent a car at the airport and then drop it off that same
day if you plan to stay for a while.
3. Taxi: Taxi service to the hotel is very expensive, more than $55 one way
plus gratuity from Dallas Fort Worth, although sharing a taxi could help cut
down on cost.
Driving: Contact any of the hotels for specific directions if driving.
Parking (For Embassy Suites only): Limited Outdoor Parking - Free
Covered Self-Parking - $10 per day