The initial registration period ends in July. At this point, programs that have completed their registration
will be published in the CASPR Directory. Only programs with
completed registration, including fees, will be included.
Programs that complete their registration after the initial deadline will be
added to the Directory and the Designation form on a monthly basis.
Listing Format on casprcrip.org
The Directory listing has been designed to provide information to
applicants at a glance. The program name, city and state is listed, as well as the program number, the program type, and CRIP
location. All approved
CPME 300 programs are listed, so the status field indicates if
a program is not participating or has withdrawn from the Match. In order to easily find programs that
have been added after the initial Directory publication, there is a date posted field
as well as the link to the programs will be green. All fields are sortable
by clicking on the column header, so if a student is only interested in PMSR
programs, they can sort that column and only look at those programs.
- P - Participating: Programs that have completed their registration
- NP -Not Participating: Programs that have indicated they will not be participating
in the 2016 CASPR Cycle.
- I- Registration Incomplete: Programs that have not completed
- W - Withdrawn: Programs that completed registration for the 2019 cycle and
were published in the directory but withdrew from CASPR.
- NLA - No Longer Accepting: After the initial distribution of applicant
files, programs who are no longer accepting applications.